Subject: Re: [Leica] Optimized Features of the Leica MP
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 16:38:35 -0500

Kit McChesney | acmefoto wrote:

> Well, isn't that what everyone's been screaming for, anyway? I thought you
> all wanted to go back in time, not forward! ;-)
>
> Kit

I would have been happy to just have them start making the M3 again, but
  it looks like this is as close as we're going to come. Leica might
actually sell me an MP, by which I mean I'm inclined to buy one, but
they were *never* going to sell me an M7 (as far as I am concerned, that
camera is a trip to the "dark side"). :-).

Rolfe

- --
Rolfe Tessem      |     Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com     |     96 Morton Street
(212) 463-0029    |     New York, Ny 10014