Subject: Re: [Leica] Agfa 100 in XTOL
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 09:35:17 -0800

On 3/8/03 Christer Almqvist  wrote:

>Your caption says you used Microdol-X 1:3  and not Xtol

I apologize to the list for somehow giving the impression that I (Adam Bridge)
had made the image in question. It's not my image. I'm assuming that it was done
in Microdol. But seeing it, I realized that I wasn't happy when I used this same
film with XTOL.

I apologize to the list for not being clear either about my own identity or
about my intentions.

That said, thank you for your advice and suggestions!

Adam Bridge