Subject: Re: [Leica] US Consumer Behavior
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:39:45 -0800

On 3/7/03 Bill Satterfield  wrote:

>Adam, have you ever served in the military? Read The Charge of the Light
>Brigade. It is Iraq that determines if we go to war, not us. Think of
>the consequences. If we  had stopped Hitler in Poland in  1939, WWII
>would not have happened. This is why the USA went into Korea, to nip in
>the bud. Oh yeah, I served my country  in Korea and Indo-China, if you
>know  where that is. Would do again if asked and if I could. God Bless
>America!

Not that it matters but yes I have and several Presidential Unit Citations to go
with that service. My feelings about Iraq are complex an not debatable in this
forum. There are enough debates just within my own family - all better debates
than I engaged in during the 60s and 70s. As it should be.

I would also serve again, and one son is out there on patrol even as I write
this.

Adam Bridge