Subject: Re: [Leica] BD's tilting at windmills WAS US Consumer Behavior
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 12:50:54 -0800

Johnny

Of course, before the war so many believed in Neville
Chamberlain's doctrine of  "Peace in our time".  No one
stood up to Hitler until they were attacked. Poland resisted
and France and GB reluctantly entered the war only because
they were linked by treaty to Poland. No other reason!

Jerry

Now we realize that an isolationist policy is wrong.