Subject: RE: [Leica] US Consumer Behavior
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:10:17 -0500

You know, Dimitri - yours is the kind of message and sentiment that
makes me, an American all too aware of the warts with which our country
is covered, an American who believes that George Bush stole the
Presidency and who considers him a horrible embarrassment to the
country, an American who is opposed to our imminent insane adventure in
Iraq - wish that we had allowed the Soviets to swallow up little Holland
along with the entire European continent - assuming that we had bothered
to rescue you and your windmills from the Nazis.

B. D.