Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW wk 10/sl
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:30:34 +0100 (MET)

I like it, but keep coming back to ... what is drawing her attention? I'm
not an expert on street-photography ... I don't know anything about it,
actually. I think I used to do it.

But to put a street-situation in a context, I like to see an event, as
small and insignificant (=not news) as it may be, but a slice of life. I
think a wider angle here (not like there's ever time to ... oh, let's
change lenses) ... anyway, I wider angle might have included just a little
bit more to round off the shot.

Hey, I don't know much, I just figure that if people take the time to put
up their stuff ... and I know it takes time ... the least I can do is to
give some response.

Daniel