Subject: Re: [Leica] Comments on a BD Colen statement & PMA
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 21:14:00 -0700

I'm just in from looking for the Blue Moon which always appears when
B.D. posts something I agree with.

Too cloudy here tonight to tell though. IMHO:

Tom A's Rapidwinder will mostly be purchased by those who plan to use it
on a camera they use to take photographs with.

The new Leica Winder will be purchased by those who plan to put it on a
camera on display.

Regards,

Greg