Subject: RE: [Leica] Comments on a BD Colen statement & PMA
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:08:34 -0500

Actually, Steve, there are several things you're missing here:

1. It is of no interest or concern to me that Leica has more overhead
than Tom Abrahamson has. What is of interest to me is the quality and
price of the products they produce. If Tom can produce a product equal
or superior in performance to that produced by Leica, why would anyone
consider buying a product that costs twice as much without offering
twice the benefit?

2. I feel no obligation to support the survival of Leica as a company.

3. I have far less respect than the little you have publicly stated you
have for me, but I don't feel the need to repeatedly lash out at you in
public without any personal provocation. ;-)

B. D.