Subject: Re: [Leica] more pregnancy photos
From: "David Rodgers" <daverodgers@lightcurves.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:01:39 -0800

Doug,

Great photographs!

Using 50 framelines with a 75 is similar to following the "just when you think you're close enough, get closer" principle. I was given that advice years ago. Especially important when using wide angle lenses. Not always easy to do, but it works. Cropping just isn't the same, for some reason.

DaveR

>> http://www.ricecracker.net/laszlo/

some shot with a mamiya 645 but most with my new 75 summilux. (woo hoo!)

the great thing is the best ones (in my opinion) were 21, 22 and 23 when
i forgot and started using the 50mm framelines instead of the smaller
75mm framelines. i like the tighter cropping.

any and all comments welcome!

thanks,
doug<<

- --