Subject: Re: [Leica] more pregnancy photos
From: doug kim <yup@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 19:57:49 -0800

thanks, b.d. and you're right about the tighter crop. something i never
would have realized if it weren't for using the wrong framelines.

i'll definitely be composing my next subjects much larger in the frame and
even cutting the tops of their heads off. i like the full feel of it.

doug

http://www.ricecracker.net