Subject: [Leica] 19mm Elmarit version 1 Vs 19mm Canon FL retro
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:53:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys
was wondering if anyone had experience with both of
these. The Canon was the first 19 retro. I won't ask
which is better! Instead, I'll ask how well the Canon
stacks up to the Elmarit in terms of distortion,
falloff and sharpness. I'm thinking of buying an old
19 fl for my canon fp but I'd like to know a little
more about it. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Javier