Subject: Re: [Leica] Allover quality of a lens: corners vs. center
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 19:00:31 -0800

John

I thought that it was agreed that Putz was a paid agent of
Leica and would lay down for anything that Leica offered.

His adulative maunderings are an example.  Why is he a judge?
He is not even acceptable as a witness, since he is paid for his
testimony.

OK Marc, now tell me that expert testimony is always paid for
in a court of law. On both sides, I must add.

Jerry