Subject: Re: [Leica] Now that Leica glo' no mo ---
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 15:30:54 -0800

Yes, I *may* shill for them (Leica and dealers, please send your bribes to
ImageCraft, Palo Alto, CA 94303), but the particular description.... Dante
equates to a religious thing, but it can almost be equated to, I don't
know, drug induced thing, or trance like behaviors. Weird....

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>