Subject: Re: [Leica] The Leica Glow
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 13:45:44 -0500

marko1976@excite.com wrote:
> I'll reword it and I'm looking for the 35mm f2 Summicron that has the most amount of character which is what I'm going for?

My vote would be for the first 8-element version. These have
unfortunately become collectible and therefore I think they are
commanding higher prices than the 2nd, 3rd and possibly even 4th versions.

Rolfe

- --
Rolfe Tessem      |     Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com     |     96 Morton Street
(212) 463-0029    |     New York, Ny 10014