Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 9 dlridings
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 10:28:24 -0800

Daniel

OK then, refilling the wine glasses.

I just noticed the snuffed out cigarette next to the senf, that was mentioned
before.
I have to do it sometimes with Cuban cigars, 'cause they are so expensive.

You have mentioned the high prices of alcohol and tobacco products in Sweden.
Can you give me some examples?  If I wanted to send some cigars to a friend
in Sweden, along with some Leica and Rollei accessories, would he be hit with
the import duty (zoll, douane, customs)?

Jerry