Subject: RE: [Leica] The Leica Glow
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 08:58:30 -0800

At 11:13 AM 3/4/2003 -0500, bdcolen wrote:
>Glo? You must mean flare and distortion....In which case, the earlier
>the better. ;-)
>If what you're asking for is the best of the pre-ASPH summicrons, you
>probably want the last version.

What???? Now that I have mortgaged my dogs to buy a Leica and you told me
there's no Leica glow,  just flare and distortion?

Arrrgghhhh...... Damned, anyone wants to buy a un-opened M? May be a trade
in for your Holga which surely must excel in flare and distortion
department, with bigger negative size to boot. What more can one possibly want?

// richard "where's that tongue" man