Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin Put's Essay on the MP
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 06:52:02 -0800

To me the posting of a copyrighted, private email was a question of ethics,
not whether someone was "bad".

"Fascinating" seeing your posts on this as compared to your posts when you
see another ethical question that you call "conflict of interest". It would
seem our ethical beliefs differ but that is understandable.

As to Erwin Puts' writing as it is now posted on his website his assessment
can be discussed if you chose.

Dennis