Subject: Re: [Leica] Visoflex cover
From: "John O. Newell" <jnewell@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 07:37:06 -0500

> But my question is: Is there a good cover or bag to buy for the Visoflex
> III, it feels very unprotected just throwing it down in the camerabag
> without anything extra.

I used to make bags from pieces of chamois I bought at auto
supply stores (they're sold for drying cars).  It's lint
free, absorbent, and can be stitched easily on an ordinary
household sewing machine.  With a tiny bit of thought, even
a klutz like me can make a drawstring tunnel at the top.
Or, you could sew velcro dots or strips in place (I don't
think the self-adhesive ones would work).

John Newell