Subject: Re: [Leica] FOBA Heads
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 17:51:29 -0700

Hi Edward,

The build quality certainly looks top notch. I have a smaller Benbo
Ballhead and Slick Ballhead both best for light weight use. The Arca B2
at almost 4 lbs is a monster; good for heavy weight use. The Foba
Mini-Super does fit the description of a middle weight ballhead.

Glad to hear you use it and like it.

Regards,

Greg