Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Guilt?
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 10:39:32 -0600

Why feel guilty?  Just sold all of my company stock for my M6TTL and
lens... Well there was not much stock but I did it anyway...I'm buying more
for the next purchase...

The only reason to feel guilty is if you are not using and enjoying the
equipment.

Gene

                      "faneuil"
                      <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>        To:       "LUG" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] Leica Guilt?
                      -alto.ca.us

                      03/02/2003 08:32 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

So I have had an M7 for one year now.
I love using it and have seen great improvement in my technique and
results.
But I have this creeping sense of guilt...
Especially when I look at my camera with its 35 1.4 asph  and 24 asph and
think:
!@#%! Did I really spend nearly six thousand dollars on all that?
Yes - I sold lots of equipment (and an antique telephone!) to fund it all -
But the guilt grows.

I am sure to incite a lot of flaming - But just wondering if anyone else
feels this way.

Just a Sunday morning pondering...

And then I think - "well hey - at least I didn't blow 100k on a Porsche.."