Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Guilt?
From: Dr.Alexander.Kraus@gmx.de
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 16:09:48 +0100 (MET)

If you buy a new car, do you feel the same guild? If no, why not?
A car costs considerably more than a Leica equipment, and the moment you
drive the first mile the value drops by 30% or so. And you know definitely that
in 10 to 12 years your car will be nothing but junk.
On the other hand, your Leica will last. It will probably outlast you. Is
that such a bad investment?
Alex