Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 9: Anticipation
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 13:33:18 +0100

Thanks Don. As for the reasons why this company did not want to ship
over here, I first thought along the lines you suggested in the other
message. BUT...Switzerland is not in the EU, and funny enough, the
company rep told me that they do ship to one European country, the UK,
which IS in the EU! Very strange.

Nathan