Subject: Re: [Leica] Is a Good Used M6TTL Worth More Than...?
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 12:30:36 -0800

This is reminiscent of the "Gucci Revolt" we had here in CA some time
ago. A number of the doctors' wives went to Sacramento, the state
capitol, to lobby for a legislated lowering of the malpractice insurance
costs. It came to naught, as the press kept hammering away at the
discontent of the privileged.
Could this be the M7 revolt?
Slobodan Dimitrov