Subject: Re: [Leica] Capa and Steinbeck
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 12:31:15 -0500

Yes , exactly - my impression of Capa is that he was just a different
breed of PJ and combat photographer - not better than the ones we know
today just different.  Serious about his work but not that he would
show it outwardly if it got in the way of a good time.

Now out to take pictures with my 7 year old M6 - all this talk of Leica
MP has made it jealous and i promised it I would take it for a walk.

ernie