Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 9 Taking my own advice
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 12:13:09 -0500

Ahhh Don:

If I could live with fire ants, hurricanes and tornados, I'd move to the
south again... if only for the beautiful springtime.

Am looking forward to seeing your flower pics again this year.

We have more snow forecasted for tonight and tomorrow.  Presently it's a
balmy 36 degrees, was 14 overnight.

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com