Subject: [Leica] New M6 user..
From: Doug Doyle <dougpdoyle@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:09:57 -0800

I have been lurking on the LUG for a bit over a year now and have
enjoyed the discussions (sometimes the raucous ones).  I bit the bullet
and bought a M6 ttl about a week ago.

What a change.  Using the beast is very different than other cameras.
The "build quality" is an experience!   I'll process my first rolls
this weekend, and I am looking forward to seeing the results.  My God,
is it a quick to use camera or what?

On a second note, I will be in Europe this April and will travel from
Prague to Paris via Italy.  Any Luggers with suggestions as to 'below
the radar' things to see and do would be appreciated.  If any Luggers
want to meet up along the way, drop me a note.

Cheers,

Doug Doyle
Vancouver, Canada

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] New M6 user..)