Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: leica on crack
From: "Steve LeHuray" <steve@streetphoto.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:55:15 -0400

> Kyle, I've heard the National Geographic Photographers are still heavy
> Leica users. It would be interesting to know when NG will ever allow
> digital images! Pros who's work isn't so time sensitive would
> probabally be the ones admiring this new MP.
>
> Sincerly, Andrew

Andrew,

Pro Leica M (or R) users are very much in the minority. The vast majority of
leica users are affluent, seriuos amatuers with plenty of time, and no
deadline to meet, so I am amazed at all the fuss over the new MP. it looks
like a wonderful camera to me and after I see one, I might buy two of them,
and BTW I am a Pro magazine shooter who does not use digital.

sl