Subject: [Leica] Viso Lenses on Leicaflex
From: "leirex@access4less.net" <leirex@access4less.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:30:02 -0500

Hello,

  The other day, I was talking to a man who has been enjoying his 125
Hektor on the Leicaflex SL.  He said that he has been using it with 14127
and some other adapter than the OUBIO as OUBIO was too bulky.  He did not
remember what adapter it was.  He said that the adapter was much slimmer
than the OUBIO.  He said it was Leitz made adapter ring.  What could it be?
Is there any other adapter that I can use in lieu of the OUBIO?  Is there
any adapter chart for using various Viso lenses on the Leicaflex, say which
adapter to use between the 14127 (or 14167) and the Viso lens?

Thanks,
David Lee

http://mail2web.com/ .