Subject: [Leica] (My Photos): Two years late and moving fast
From: Jeff S <four_season_photo@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:34:11 -0800 (PST)

Just getting caught up in the LUG after a longish
absence; nice to see that the ban on politics and
off-topic posts is working so well. <ahem>

It's probably been at least 3 years since I've posted
any photos, so I'm playing catch-up. I scanned this
latest batch from conventionally processed 8x10
prints, using an Epson 1240U flatbed scanner (thanks
Bill!) with SANE and GIMP software. Aside from setting
gamma, brightness and contrast within SANE (2.2 gamma,
others adjusted to match original prints as closely as
possible) I did no retouching.

A favorite alley in Denver, Colorado (Fuji GA645zi):
http://www.boulder.net/~4season/images/alley.jpg

Last day of operation for the 2001 season: Georgetown
Loop Shay Locomotive #12. Uncropped 35mm image, Leica
M6, 50/2.8 Elmar?):
http://www.boulder.net/~4season/images/georgetown_loop_rr.jpg

Scene near Seattle's Space Needle, early Summer 2001
(Fuji GA645zi):
http://www.boulder.net/~4season/images/carousel_horse.jpg

Ted Grant & Sandy Carter, Victoria, BC, 2001,
photographed using Ted's lens. (Leica M6, Noctilux)
http://www.boulder.net/~4season/images/tg_and_sc.jpg

Jeff S
Boulder, Colorado