Subject: Re: [Leica] (OT) Upcoming Photo Exhibit--Shameless self-promotion
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:16:41 -0500

As far as I'm concerned, this is about as on-topic as it gets. You do us
proud, robert. I much prefer it to bickering about the new rewind knob. So
I'll bother to repost this message in it's entirity and take this
opportunity to goad the rest of you into putting a portfolio together and
showing it somewhere. Damnit, don't make me get angry. You've got a $2,000
camera, now go get a freaking show in a coffee shop and make me proud. Go!
Don't make me tell you again. Start printing!

kc

From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>

- - --
I'd like to invite all LUGers in the NYC area to  the opening
reception of a joint show Marcia Lloyd and I have on Friday, March
7th, from 6--9 PM at Gallery 718, 164 Fifth Avenue (@Lincoln Place)
in Park Slope, Brooklyn.

The show will run from March 1--31. If you can't make the opening
reception, please try to stop by during March.

To keep this slightly on topic, 8 of my 24 photographs were taken
with a Leica IIIf.

Samples of work by Marcia and I may be seen at:

http://www.FGPAonline.com/Lloyd.html

http://www.FGPAonline.com/Marvin.html (I posted this URL in error
about a month ago, but now I'm doing it on purpose :-)

Bob Marvin

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] (OT) Upcoming Photo Exhibit--Shameless self-promotion)
Reply from Gerry Walden <gwpics@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] (OT) Upcoming Photo Exhibit--Shameless self-promotion)