Subject: [Leica] MP - Does Bill Buckner work for Leica
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:54:28 -0500

This offbeat sports reference has to do with the Bill Buckner effect on the
Boston Red Sox disappointing loss in ? 1986 - the ball went between his
legs and has since been referred to as the Bill Buckner effect ( similar to
the Chicago Cubs jinx).  The proverbial ball has now gone between the legs
of the Leica folks.  I am one of the folks that has no problem with all the
special edition cameras - I've always said if this helps the company make
new innovative products  - fine.......but where the heck are those innovations?

Will the last one in Solms to turn out the lights please let us know where
the  spare parts are.  Now where is Mr. Cosina's phone number?

Ernie Nitka  - awaiting the Cosina 35/1.2