Subject: [Leica] MP Rewind CORRECTION
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:55:38 -0500

Luggers,
    I've got to stop trying to do three things at once.
    I think this version makes more sense, than the previous. If I can ever
make sense!
Sorry,
Sal

John,
    The rewind of the M4 and later cameras is a much simpler design, and I
understand stronger. The M3-2 rewind know, employs several gears and after
hard use will develop wobble. I have and use after market rewinders,
actually the Wasserman design.
    However, when using them I always put my finger on the shaft of the
rewind knob. This helps prevent the knob from developing a wobble and
eventually coming part.

Happy Snaps,
Sal

Sal DiMarco, Jr.