Subject: [Leica] FS: Televit-R
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:32:40 -0800

Due to a recent package purchase I am selling a surplus Televit-R
rapid-focus grip.  Basic Televit info at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leica/televit.html

This particular Televit has some finish wear from normal use, is missing one
red index bump and could stand fresh lubrication for smoothest focussing.

I will include the shoulder part of the shoulder stock for this lens; to use
the shoulder stock you'll need to make a simple block to mount it on the
bottom of the Televit's hand grip.  I can supply photos of the mounting
block if the purchaser requests for reference.  I know of one Leica user who
has made this mounting block so it can't be too difficult.

Also included is a Series VII Leitz UV filter.  $150 plus shipping.

I am also selling fine prints of my photographs.  The photographs made using
Leica-R equipment are listed at

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leicaprints.html

while a list of all prints available including those made with off-topic
equipment, is at

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento