Subject: Re: [Leica] new M camera thoughts
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:47:11 -0800

Rich and Chris (maybe Kit too)

Can anyone explain the merchandising concept of coming out with a desirable
camera and then limiting production or distribution to a few hundred.

Don't give me the "Exclusivity" bullshit.  Leica is out to make money, which
means
getting more sales, not restricting sales.  At the prices asked, I am certain
that
Leica can produce all the cameras that people want to buy.

Jerry