Subject: RE: [Leica] Friday Sale
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:52:10 -0700

Rolfe--

Who really knows which of the 999 is THE last M6TTL? I imagine Leica taking
the last 999 to come off the workbenches and throwing them into the air
(figuratively speaking) so that they come down in random order, so no one
really knows which one is the last. I guess the "real" serial number is the
one to watch for. And that I can't tell you ... but I do know which ones
they've given us! (Well, they didn't "give" them to us, but you know what I
mean!)

I guess the answer to your question will depend on who feels he or she has
the last one (dealer-wise) and how much he or she (dealer-wise) is willing
to let the last of the last go for! (Pardon the dangling preposition!)  ;-)

Kit