Subject: [Leica] 90 Tele-Elmarit Rear element etching
From: Stephen Gandy <LeicaNikon@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:15:01 -0800

Hi Bill,

Could you give all the details possible about the glue sometimes causing the
etching on the rear elements of the Canadian TE?

with all their personnel changes over the years, today's Leica company
apparently has no memory of the matter, nor of its cause.

I have seen the TE etching problem about six times, but was always left
speculating about the cause.

who was the source of your info at Leica at the time?

Thanks

Stephen Gandy

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] 90 Tele-Elmarit Rear element etching)
Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Lens help)