Subject: Re: [Leica] Sweet Tea, now catfish >>> lutefisk
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:04:28 +0100

You can now get it from the deep freezer at your friendly local store
in Sweden. Heat it in the microwave. It has been dried and processed
as Geir describes, then packaged and frozen. I am not sure you can
get it all year round. This is actually a great step forward  for
mankind because the final step in preparing it 'manually' was quite
critical. Just a tiny bit of overcooking and you had fish soup.