Subject: RE: [Leica] OT, Really Good Wine!
From: "WOC" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:41:23 -0500

works for me...

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Greg J.
Lorenzo
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 11:57 AM
To: leica users
Subject: [Leica] OT, Really Good Wine!

 From the Associated Press:

BENTONVILLE, ARK (AP) -- Some Wal-Mart customers soon will be able to
sample a new discount item -- Wal-Mart's own brand of wine. The
world's largest retail chain is teaming up with E&J Gallo Winery of
Modesto, Calif., to produce the spirits at an affordable price, in the
$2-5 range. While wine connoisseurs may not be inclined to throw a
bottle of Wal-Mart brand wine into their shopping carts, there is a
market for cheap wine, said Kathy Micken, professor of marketing at
Roger Williams University in Bristol, R.I.

She said: "The right name is important." So, here we go:
The top 12 suggested names for Wal-Mart Wine:

12.Château Traileur Parc 11. White Trashfindel 10. Big Red Gulp 9. Grape
Expectations 8. Domaine Wal-Mart "Merde du Pays" 7. NASCARbernet 6. Chef
Boyardeaux 5. Peanut Noir 4. Château des Moines 3. I Can't Believe It's
Not Vinegar! 2. World Championship Riesling And the number 1 name for
Wal-Mart Wine ... 1. Nasti Spumante