Subject: RE: [Leica] A camera is a box with a hole in the front.
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:18:43 -0700

Rob--

Well, I wish I could say that most of what I learned was as valuable as what
you learned, but most of what I had to do was busy-work. This man was
obsessed with himself and even more impressed with himself, and it was
drudgery working with him. He was also pretty verbally abusive (the kind of
person who feels that negative is the only kind of criticism worth dishing
out) so it took a while to get over that! Thank goodness all my other art
professors were kind and genuinely helpful artists!

There's always a rotten apple in every barrel!

Kit