Subject: [Leica] A little help please
From: "Roy Feldman" <rjfphoto@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:02:25 -0500

I want to take off on a driving trip to take background pictures that
automobiles  shot in the studio can be dropped on to. (PS-blur background to
make it look like the car is moving.)
I am looking for a hint of mountains and pines in some, high tech urban
scenes and nice neighborhoods others.
I realize that the PCH in Ca. offers all that, but it's not in our budget. I
want to depart from Detroit and find these things with the least amount of
driving possible. The one sticking point is no snow can be in the shot. Any
suggestions for a route?
In a related question most of our studio shots are done with a 180 on 6X7
shot at beltline at about 30 ft. Do you think that a 90 on a M would give a
similar angle of view and perspective? I'd love to shoot it ( the
backgrounds)all on Leica.
Please Email me privately if you think this might be too boring for the
list.
Thank you,
Roy Feldman
Ford Motor Co.