Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V24 #116
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:25:21 EST

following is the digest topics list for the latest collection.

any chance someone could send me a note when the discussion gets back to
cameras?  At least in the preponderance? I count precisely 5 in this
collection, and already have a voigtlander f 1.5.

thanks,

charlie trentelman

In a message dated 2/25/03 8:17:19 PM,