Subject: Re: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:01:18 -0800

From: "Henning Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>

> I'll probably regret asking :-), but here goes.....
>
> How come Italians have problems in the beginning with sex? In any
> case, once they do 'acquire the taste', they seem to have no more
> trouble with it than the rest of us. Italians don't seem to be on the
> verge of extinction.
>
>     *            Henning J. Wulff

Henning,

I am not sure that I understand your question/comment.
As for extinction, Italy has the lowest birth rate in Western Europe. Its
population is in negative growth.
Were it not for mass migrations from E. Europe, Italians might indeed become
an endangered species.

The reason, however, has to do with economics rather than sexual
dysfunction.
It seems that Italians have chosen to have only one child per family on
average in order to enjoy whatever else life has to offer.
But I am sure that they keep in good practice on a regular basis.

Joe

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!)
Message from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!)