Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicavit vs Canon Built-in Winder
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:44:25 -0800

David

Waitaminnit!  The Canon VT was last made over 40 years ago.

The new Leicavit M, as well as TA's Rapidwinder, are current
technology.

The only good thing about the Canon winder was the screw-in
grip handle that went into the tripod socket.  I adapted a few
of those for the Leicavit C. (or should I say I adapted the
Leicavits to accept the Canon grip.

Jerry