Subject: RE: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:26:07 -0700

Well, I have to admit, I don't mind if you "come on over to my store." I
mean, who am I kidding, right? Since it is hosted at my "store," that's what
you see when you go there. But you don't have to buy anything. You don't
even have to look. But if you do look, I won't charge you for looking! You
can see every single product in Leica's current product line, all for free.
That is, if you're interested. ;-)

Kit