Subject: Re: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:06:27 -0800

Don and Kit

No one can teach you to like it.  It is an acquired taste, like
sex.

Straight malts range from the very light and fruity Glenfiddich
to the peaty, iodiney (sp?) smoky Laphroig, with many stops
between them.  I am a proponent of the Islay Malts such as
Lagavulin, Laphroig and Bowmore, but I respect other peoples
choices.  For instance, Nathan likes Scapa, from the Orkneys,
Neil Gest likes The Macallan, a fine Highland Malt.

Jerry