Subject: Re: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:57:20 -0800

> Brian, what happens to those who do not feel the same as you d?. Since you run the LUG, are we in danger of being ex communicated? I looked at it as a commercial endeavor. Even her email address has the name of her company in it. I realize Rich Pinto also has his company in his email address but he is not on here all day everyday. If you cut me off, I guess i will have to go to the LEG. :-(

I don't excommunicate people unless they behave terrible.
I can't believe that ANYBODY reads all of the messages on the LUG.
If something is clearly marked "trivia" in the header, just delete it, or, better yet, mark your email program to delete it. If you think that somebody is behaving too commercially, then don't buy from them and don't read their mail. You read your email with Netscape 6, which has very excellent mail filtering capabilities that can flush those messages in a twinkling.

Message from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (RE: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!)
Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!)