Subject: RE: [Leica] New Coke
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:09:36 -0700

Many of the soft drink bottlers in countries outside the U.S. (countries in
Africa, I know for sure, as I spent time in a bottling plant in
former-Zaire) use a higher sugar content in their bottling process. The coke
is sweeter, much more so than here. That probably accounts for the better
taste, too.

As for the concentrate, you do not want to see that stuff up close. It'll
scare the daylights out of you! And is toxic, deadly, undiluted. ;-)

Kit