Subject: Re: [Leica] Sweet Tea, now catfish
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:32:13 -0600

recipe for catfish?

I like to start with fillets cut in thirds across.   You just get the
oil hot enough so when you throw a match in there, it lights.  Then
you drag the catfish in some cornmeal with cayenne pepper and salt in
it,  and ease the fish into the oil.

When it starts to float up to the top, roll it over to brown the other
side. Take it out with a slotted cooking spoon, drain it on some brown
paper, and eat it with cornbread and sweet tea.  If you were paying
attention before, you already know how to make those.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com