Subject: RE: [Leica] Denver Shops?
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:34:27 -0700

Bob--

I'll make a recommendation. S&S Optika. They are a great dealership, great
service. They're in Englewood. Nice and small, but well stocked. And an
awesome display of telescopes, too. The proprietress is Cathie Havens.

5174 S. Broadway
Englewood
CO 80110
(303)789-1089

We don't have a shop, so you can't come to see me, unless you want me to
take you to lunch. That's what I do when a client wants to see something. We
go out to lunch at a nice place nearby, and I treat!

Of course, I can't drag along all the stock. If there is something you want
to see, and we have it, I can bring it along.

Kit