Subject: [Leica] Denver Shops?
From: "Robert D. Baron" <rbaron@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:46:55 -0600

I may have a spare hour or two in Denver this Friday.  Can anyone
recommend any dealers with a decent enough selection of new & used Leica
gear (mainly R but also M) to make a 20 or 30 minute cab ride from/to
the airport worthwhile?

I checked the archives first but didn't find anything helpful; if I did
a poor search I apologize for interrupting the other continuing threads.

- --Bob

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Denver Shops?)
Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Denver Shops?)